Sunday, March 22, 2015

And then it was done....

Thank you for hanging out and being a part of Wish You Were Here. 

For those who shared their stories - thanks! It was such a fun exhibition to work on because of your wonderful words and memories. Thanks also to my gypsy friend and the best person I know from Dubbo who helped put it up (and my late night helper in taking it down). And also to my bike gang member for designing the wonderful poster.  

It was also lovely to see so many faces at the event, Canberra friends thank you for coming and for your ongoing support. Out of towners supported a lot from afar too, care of the internets and phones and things.  To summarise - everyone is awesome.

Until next time....













Thanks to Daniel for letting me share some of his photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment