I'm not sure if I've got the right idea about this...I think I have. The lovely brownhairblueribbon
tagged me, so now I need to tell you 7 things about myself, and then pass the award on to seven others. This is harder than you think...
1. I have really little ears, yet I have super sonic hearing.
2. I sometimes (often) mispronounce things on purpose...but I do it so often that I then can't remember which way is the right way and which way the wrong.
3. I play the clarinet.
4. If I was to do one thing when I grow up, it would be to open up a shop/ cafe/ gallery, where I'd sell beautiful handmade things, hold interesting exhibitions and enjoy hanging out with creative souls.
5. Is it over promise and under deliver, or under promise and over deliver? I never know.
6. I sometimes (often) let my dog sleep on the bed.
7. My family live in a beautiful village in Austria called Kaprun. Sometimes I miss those mountains so much, and that beautiful fresh air - the green pastures, the sweet smell of the barns and the bright blue sky.
In case they don't, and to keep the banner moving I've asked the dog of the yellow house to share 7 things about him. Clearly, I'll do the typing.
1. I eat from the big bag of sheep manure when she at work.
2. My dots go right down to my skin.
3. I have a belly button and it sticks out.
5. I hate red dragon (karin edit: this is the vacuum)
6. I sometimes (often) let my human sleep on the bed.7. Possums are the devil incarnated