Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Place & Yours - Show Us Your Shoes

This weeks theme comes from Gypsy, and yep it is about shoes.

I went out to the Champagne Bar at the National Gallery last night and took this picture of my favourite shoes of the moment...pretty good considering I had no idea what this weeks theme would be. So I like these shoes, because they are such a pretty red and I like the Champagne Bar because it sells champagne and you can sit amongst the sculptures wearing pretty red shoes.

If you want to check out everyone else's shoes go here and take a peak.

9 comments:

  1. Great picture. The champagne bar sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your red shoes..what a perfect shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely, sipping champagne, amongst the sculptures, wearing scarlet shoes, just so dreamy and cinematic your life is! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe... I love the part about liking the champagne bar because you can sit & sip champagne in pretty red shoes....!! ;)

    So pretty - you must have had a premonition!

    Thanks for playing, although, with shoes like that, how could you not?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like your red champagne shoes missy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone - it was meant to be! Hands up who thinks Pol Roger should give me a case for product placement (she says while wildly waving hand in front of the silent internet)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. champagne, red shoes and sculpture. everyones a winner. what's not to love about red shoes? they bring out your inner dorothy

    ReplyDelete