Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best Indian ever


I was lucky enough to be taken out to dinner by my diplomatic pals to one of the best Indian restaurants in the universe - Bukhara.

Bill Clinton ate there about 5 times when he was in Delhi. But he wasn't there last night. Nor was Hilary.

The best test is about thinking about the food the next day..I'm still thinking about that dahl. Oh my - that dahl. I can not describe how wonderful it was. Sorry.

The paneer was huge soft parcels of cheese. The lamb was soft and melt in your mouth. Chicken not tops but okay. But the butter naan. Buttery, bready wonderful.






The bibs we had to wear though were just awkward. And the conversation we had to overhear by the annoying American was not tops - luckily to food and company made up for all that. One gazzillion stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment