Monday, July 20, 2009

Banksy

I spoke to my friend James who was living in the UK and he told me about a Banksy exhibition he had been to in Bristol. Sounded like such a clever idea. The exhibition itself was kept under wraps and a complete secret from even museum staff, with only a handful of people knowing about it.
One day the exhibition wasn't there and the next day it was!

Apparently it was a really interesting show and very popular with the punters. Not bad for someone who used to get arrested for creating art.
I've been trying to think of something interesting to do in Canberra and have a
few ideas in my head. There are plans for an exhibition and the
Handmade Market, but I'm kind of keen to do something fun to push me along. Any ideas?
Thanks James, for taking these photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment