Sunday, January 17, 2016

300 and something days in China - Day 196

Day 196, a surprise package arrives. It's full of delicious, fresh roasted coffee from Canberra, and makes my apartment smell amazing. And while I was thinking about how lucky I am to have pretty awesome friends, I remembered that when I was little I had a Holly Hobby book of friendship.  This book had lots of great quotes defining friendship and I remember they started with "friendship is....".

And so I thought, friendship is letting someone drink your Lonsdale Street Roasters coffee when you are living 7509 kilometres away from  Lonsdale Street Roasters...and then in return they courier replacement coffee all the way to China. 

It's a pretty good (albeit a bit long) definition of friendship.



No comments:

Post a Comment