Thursday, March 20, 2014

Molly

The best person I know from Dubbo told me about Molly. And because there was a fire at the Wig and Pen we used my amazing directions and had a drink here. Directions as follows: 'you know the car park where I park my car - across from that and somewhere down some stairs'. Here are more robust directions for future reference but I would like it to be on record that my directions were faultless and we found the little red rope marking its entry straight away.

And do you know what? I like Molly. Problem is so will everyone else in Canberra and it really isn't big enough for all of us. It's a wonderful downstairs bar with dim lighting, a piano, big leather couches, and cute little tables. Such a great fit out, good drinks (freshly squeezed apple and whiskey) and they have a charcuterie station too - so if you weren't sold before. Hello! Bad photos - great place.




No comments:

Post a Comment