Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top 100

I've been meaning to start work on this since forever ago....I been kicking around the idea for over 12 months when working on the 'Wolf and the Fold'. I'm not going to link back to the radio interview where I'm sure it was mentioned. Mentioned in the way that I do things best....by making stuff up. It went something like this.

Radio guy: "So Karin, what do you have planned for life after all these wolves"

Yellow house girl: "Well...blah blah about music...blah blah about songs...blah blah about how people feel about songs...blah blah about songs and memories...blah blah new exhibition"

Something I do well, is publicly commit to art projects so that I have to follow them through. This is why I'm writing about Top 100 now. Lets make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment