Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sticker film hell

Do you know what is more embarrassing than obviously posing for sticker film on your own? Doing it in Ho Chi Minh City, where a man stays with you through the entire process. I think his job is to help stupid vain westerners navigate their way through the difficult sticker film process. See how my poses are all quite similar?


I've posed for sticker film in many places around the world, and you are always left to your own devices - which is part of the fun. You can be super stupid. With a man watching and waiting for you, you have to temper the stupidity.

But I guess in a way this was its own fun. I had a new friend who helped me out with the borders and he had pretty strong opinions about which ones I should use for particular photos. As a trade off I put a million stars on some of the pictures just to piss him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment