Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Place & Yours - Nice , different, unusual


This weeks theme is -That's nyoice, that's different, that's unewesyewl!

It comes from Toni, who asks: Does your home have a quirky feature or several?

I have to admit, I found this weeks theme a little difficult...but then my mum and stepdad came to visit and bingo! She sat in my lounge and looked up and told Len to look too:





She was amazed at the birds in the lights, and said "they are new!".

Nup - they have been up there for years, but nobody ever sees them straight away. I think they are nice, and I guess an unusual surprise.

See more nice and unusual stuff here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love them! funny little surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really quirky light! Pretty cool really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is very quirky. i hope they don't get too hot there and maybe you should buy them some sunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep like that! Something to look at when you are relaxing on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what fun..that's the last thing you'd expect to see lying back on the couch just looking at the ceiling..what FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this ... cute, quirky, brilliant ... you ticked all the boxes ... clever, clever clever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are lovely - i bet they would be tasty -do you think they are cooked by now?

    ReplyDelete