1. I will miss Charlie V's stories...like the one about German Dom and the possum. I won't miss him telling that story 3 times in a row.
2. I will miss drinking sidecars with him. I won't miss how I felt the next day after drinking all those sidecars.
3. I will miss trips like the one to see the Flaming Lips in Sydney, and going to Bodega and Dank Street Depot. I will not miss being badgered into driving Charlie V and Taffy on other trips - like to the Dog on the Tuckerbox at 3am in the morning only to 'compromise' and end up doing something bad with a half dozen of eggs.
4. I will miss Operation Cloned Cat II, where it was a world of forts, firecrackers and fun. I won't miss him turning up at my house with Taffy (and an undisclosed third party) at 2.30am wearing masks and letting off fire crackers at my front door.
5. I will miss hearing about Charlie Virtue and Taffy's football games and who kicked goals (and who didn't). I won't miss convincing them not not to kick a solid bowl out of the balcony at the Medina apartment in Dank Street.
6. I will miss seeing Charlie V at trivia. I won't not miss his replacement.
7. I will miss going to Gorman House Markets on a Saturday, especially when Taffy says to me how much Charlie V looks like J
8. I will miss playing pocket trivial pursuit. I will not miss the rules changing just when it is my go.
9. I will miss driving Charlie home past the War Memorial because that is a pretty drive. I won't miss that huge truck outside Charlies house because it hasn't been there for a while anyways.
10. I will miss Pretak and the other dude. I won't miss Pretak and the other dude because they don't really exist.