Sunday, February 22, 2015

Frugii Braddon

I have recently come to the realisation that I am a little obsessed with ice cream. Actually it has been pointed out to me a few times of late...and really when I had to have emergency ice cream with the best person I know from Dubbo a few weeks ago, that really should have been a sign.

But anyways, enough of that - Frugii ice cream is great, even though I've referred to it as Fugilli the last few years since I first noticed it at the Farmers Market. I remember accidentally buying a tub of salted butter caramel ice cream to take home. In retrospect a terrible terrible idea, though great for increasing my dairy intake. 

Frugii now has its own shop in Braddon and is underpricing its very good ice cream at $5 a pop for two scoops. It is located in the building with all the triangles on it at the top end of Lonsdale Street.








No comments:

Post a Comment