Monday, July 16, 2012

Grandmas Little Bakery






I've driven by this place a gazzillion times, and in the last month have managed to stop in twice. First time for lunch, where it was mid week and I was surrounded by lovely ladies 70 and above enjoying lunch. You order using ipads, so I helped the ladies out - one of which made the point to say that while she didn't have an ipad - she did own a kindle.


I have neither.


So the food is pretty homestyle, the baked goods great and excellent coffee. Great little stop over on the way to Sydney town.


www.grandmasbakery.com.au/



2 comments:

  1. Oh have been meaning to go to Collector for a while now - wasn't sure if there was anything nice there. This looks like it'd be worth a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still miss Lynwood Cafe, but this place is a good stop on the way to Sydney, and I guess not too far from your place either.

    ReplyDelete