Tuesday, May 24, 2011

To paint or not to paint

I think part of the reason I'm so whatever it is I am, is that I haven't made one thing forever. And by thing I mean artwork thing. I made a stupid thing for someone a few weeks ago - but that doesn't count. I have ideas to do things, but no time. I'm scared to do things, because if I do I'll be even busier. But if I don't do things I'm not really me. But then I don't feel like doing things because I don't feel quite like me.

Instead I make powerpoints and lots and lots of words. Thousands of words. And hundreds of slides.

But nothing of me.

In five more sleeps there will be something of me.

Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I feel I haven't had the time for anything creative either. I was working on something a month ago, but I missed the deadline and it wasn't really working out anyway.

    ReplyDelete